Tea Time

We spent quite a while this evening trying to perfect our tea recipe and then brewing almost 20 litres of it, in preparation of the upcoming Dance Party. In the photo above, we were in the middle of trying to figure out the best way to funnel the pots of tea into our reused (and cleaned) 2 litre bottles. We settled on transferring from the pot to another container with a lip on it, which made it infinitely easier to get the tea into the 2 litres, and gave us the opportunity to do some straining in between. We’ll post our recipe for the tea soon. We also re-evaluated our previous origami attempts and came up with a better solution, in time for our Wednesday Seedbomb demo.