Lucy stopped by this morning to keep cutting. Hiba and I painted the letters.
White it is.
We had a lot of leftover wall paint, which means we not only have more than enough paint, but the letter faces will gain a bit of rigidity and protection since it’s epoxy paint.
After trying to paint the letters on the wall, we shifted to a make-shift table. Easier to avoid paint running.
We made a drying rack.
Protection. Recommended originally by Jennifer Willet. We should actually have more of these on hand.
The drying rack doing it’s job.
But, of course, it didn’t fit many letters, so we just started lying them out on the table.
Two brushes — these might be leftovers from Make This Better.
Also, picked up the postcards from Dan Bombardier, while he installed for an upcoming show at Artcite.
Also, Daragh Sankey posted another section of In-Store, his documentary on SRSI … we’ll post it on here.
Stack of postcards!
Oh, and our library cards for the Letter Library.
The back of the postcards, as you can see — lots to come!